INJAZ Palestine is an independent Palestinian non-governmental organization established in 2007, managed and sponsored by a group of leading Palestinian companies seeking to enhance the capabilities of the Palestinian youth to contribute to economic development. It provides programs delivered by experienced volunteers to encourage and inspire the youth to be innovative in project and business management.
To contribute to building a strong Palestinian economy and educate a new generation of young people who are well prepared to become the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
As an independent and sustainable Palestinian non-governmental organization, Injaz Palestine works effectively to link the local community with private sectors to inspire and equip Palestinian youth in schools and universities with the skills and mindset they need to enhance their life skills and economic opportunities either as employees or entrepreneurs.
- To foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among young people and to improve the knowledge, skills and attitudes of Palestinian youth to enhance their economic and employment opportunities, as well as their academic and life skills.
- To bridge the gap between academic knowledge and the skills required for entering the job market and to provide hands-on and experiential learning training for students
- To strengthen the links between the community and private sectors by pioneering in actively mobilizing the private sector to shoulder its social responsibility towards the community
- To continually enhance the governance, operational, administrative and financial policies & capacities of INJAZ
Primary Purpose: To develop digital interactive course content for existing e-learning module
- Study INJAZ relevant existing materials as a starting point for content design and development
- Review the existing materials to develop a detailed outline (storyline)of the courses
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes
- Ability to write storyboards and scripts
- ability to translate a storyboard into interactive electronic content that is user friendly
- Develop detailed content for the e-learning module. This should include all on-screen text and voice-over script
- Assessment of the current e-learning platform (LMS) created by Junior Achievement WorldWide
- Support INJAZ staff by building in-house capacity to be able to operate and update online training modules and manage the e-learning platform.
- Develop a short user manual and necessary documents for INJAZ staff and beneficiaries/students at the same time to be able to run the modules.
- Provision of creative solutions to enhance the effectiveness of the platform.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations
- Understanding of interaction design principles and information architecture
- Ability to translate goals, objectives, and data into digital experiences
- Understanding of business metrics, and how your designs contribute to performance
- Ability to design infographic elements when needed
- Ability to come up with creative ideas to reflect the storyboard
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; an ability to articulate and discuss your design decisions with INJAZ team
THE CONTENT OF THE E-LEARNING SHOULD:
- Be an interactive learning experience, e.g. using Q&A, case studies, videos and quizzes
- Include photos and videos to illustrate the course, as relevant and appropriate
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility and adaptability: ready to adapt to different situations and think on your feet.
- Teamwork: spending a lot of your time working with others
- Problem-solving: natural knack for both creative and critical thinking to come up with excellent design solutions.
TIMEFRAME FOR THE WORK:
The work will be conducted within a timeframe of approximately 2 months (May and June), during which the content development phase will be completed.
The following criteria will be used in the evaluation of the received offers:
- Proposed methodology and scope of work.
- Competencies of the consultant and the team.
- Past relevant experience.
- Time schedule of deliverables.
- Financial offer.
DUE DATE FOR PROPOSAL
Proposals must be received by 4:00 pm on Monday May11th, 2020. Technical and Financial proposals shall be submitted in sealed separate packages to the email [email protected]. Proposals received after May 11th will NOT be considered.
QUESTIONS RELATED PROPOSAL
Questions regarding this proposal can be addressed to the Project Manager by e-mail: [email protected] no later than May 11th,2020.