Driver on Special Service Agreement in Nablus
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, local roads/waterways and conditions, and security issues.
- Knowledge of the vehicle loading capacity and other parameters.
- Knowledge of safety standards and safety equipment (e.g. fire extinguishers, buoyant wearable safety devices, etc.).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic skills to assist in case of emergency, knowledge of first aid basic methods.
- Knowledge and ability to use radio, email, telephone and other applications.
- Ability to assess vehicles for mechanical fitness and skills in minor vehicle repairs.
- Ability to demonstrate a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy and tact.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Completion of secondary school education. Formal drivers training with a valid driver’s license/certification to operate assigned vehicle following local rules and regulations.
Have official driving license type C (12,000 tons) Bus Driver or license for Public transportation.
Language: Good in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic.
Application guidelines for external candidates
- View the job description, click on the link next to ‘External candidates’
- Click on ‘Apply’
- Click on ‘Create an account (If not created already)
- Answer all questions marked with a red star (mandatory)
- Answer all questions related to UN languages (i.e rate your level in the 6 UN languages)
- Create your CV in English and upload it online