The Candidate will be responsible for the safe transportation of staff, visitors and goods as well as the provision of driving services to the Outreach Team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Driver on full time basis (100%) 40hours/ week (5days). The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
To apply you should have the following:
- Tawjihi Certificate.
- Clean driving license record.
- Previous experience as a driver; preferably 5 years
- Familiar with the driving routes of Jerusalem and surrounding areas.
- Good communication skills, both in English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Administration or Facilities Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is December 05th, 2022.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.