POOL OF DRIVER - Nablus Project
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF-France is currently seeking a daily worker DRIVER for occasional replacements in its Mental Health Project in the Northern of the West Bank. The main office is in Nablus City and other consultations offices in Qalqiliya and Tubas.
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive)
- Daily morning checkup of the technical condition of the assigned vehicle (tires, oil, fuel, brakes, spare lights and spare parts).
- Filling the necessary data/reports using MSF Logbook, Fuel consumption, Car daily/weekly checkup sheets.
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, respecting the traffic rules in the country as well as MSF security rules.
- Ensure all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling and ensuring non-MSF staff sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle.
- Ensure that all vehicle documents and the driver's driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Ensure the disinfection of the car before parking at the end of the working day, also to make sure the car has enough gloves and other required PPE items.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Valid driving license
- Valid vision test
- Personal ID (Palestinian and Jerusalem ID can apply)
- Good knowledge of the country roads
- Basic mechanic skills
- Experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Commitment and flexibility
- Knowledge of English would be an asset
Interested candidates must apply by submitting
their cover letter, resume (CV), two contacts for professional references and the copies of their national ID card & driving license
- In the Mailbox located in the main entrance of the MSF office in Nablus:
15 Street, Abu Haseera Building
- Via email to [email protected] .org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14 February 2021
Only comprehensive applications will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview
No telephone inquiries