Smart College for Modern Education (SCME) is a Palestinian College which was established in 2021 in Hebron. SCME is a leading college in the field of vocational stream of higher education, by providing modern offerings through totally new education methods.
As a part of human resources development, SCME is looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of (Director of Public Relations), whose capable of the below requirements:
- Development of annual and interim PR strategies and plans.
- Leading the PR team to achieve SCME intended goals.
- Networking and building partnerships with organizations which surround the higher education environment.
- Representing SCME in official contexts and in meetings with local and international organizations.
- Coordination and development of MOUs with local and international parties.
- Supervision of proposal writing and fundraising process
- Participation in related events and conferences on local and international levels.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Holding a master degree in public relations, marketing, or business administration.
- At least 8 years of experience in public relations in well-known organizations, of which at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent experience in managing marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in English in four skills (Writing, Speaking, Reading, and Listening)
- Very high level of communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and capability of representing SCME in official events and media
- Familiarity with Palestinian higher education environment.
SCME is accepting applications for this post until Dec.3rd.2022 @ 11:59 pm. SMCE is an equal-opportunity employer. Therefore, all interested candidates are encouraged to apply, while only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for further recruitment process.
For those who are interested, please follow the button Apply Now