Director of Programme (West Bank)
Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Director of Programmes with very strong people management and leadership skills who will be responsible for MAP’s Ramallah office and our portfolio of projects in the West Bank, delivered with and through local partners. The role involves developing new projects, promoting effective working relationships with local partners, donors and communities, linking closely with MAP’s offices in Gaza and London and acting as MAP’s legal representative for Palestine.
Further details of the role can be found in the job description and our privacy statement can be found here.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Relevant, recent and substantial professional experience in the successful
management of projects, budgets, resources and staff, preferably in a health-related
context, including experience at a senior management/director level
• At least five years’ experience at senior management/director level is desirable
• Experience of living in the oPt or in the Middle East is desirable
• Experience in strategic planning, risk assessment and security management
• Experience working in voluntary sector or INGOs and in supporting the development
of local organisations
• Experience of representing an organisation at high level meetings
• Experience of working in the field of disability is desirable
Candidates should download and fill the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Monday 11 March 2019. Please write “Application – Director of Programme, West Bank” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Previous applicants need not reapply.