Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Director of Programme with very strong people management and leadership skills who be responsible for the management of MAP’s portfolio of projects in the West Bank, delivered with and through local partners. The role involves developing new projects, promoting effective working relationships with local partners, donors and communities, linking closely with MAP’s offices in Gaza and London and acting as MAP’s legal representative for Palestine.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Relevant, recent and substantial professional experience in the successful
management of projects, budgets, resources and staff, preferably in a health-related
context, including experience at a senior management/director level
• At least five years’ experience at senior management/director level is desirable
• Experience of living in the oPt or in the Middle East is desirable
• Experience in strategic planning, risk assessment and security management
• Experience working in voluntary sector or INGOs and in supporting the development
of local organisations
• Experience of representing an organisation at high level meetings
• Experience of working in the field of disability is desirable
to [email protected] at midnight on Friday 25 January 2019. Please write “Application – Director of Programme, West Bank” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted