Line of Responsibility: Senior Manager; Communication Unit
The Digital Media Supervisor is responsible for working with the Communication Senior Manager to execute the communications strategy for the foundation. S/he will plan, manage, and oversee the execution of the content calendar in collaboration with the unit staff. S/he will supervise the staff and schedule materials to be posted. Part of the work also involves assessing the effectiveness of the content and analyzing the traffic received from different social media platforms to determine which types of posts produce the desired results.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver effective content calendar that meets the foundation’s communications strategy objectives.
- Develop and implement communications campaigns with different media and marketing targets
- Plan and supervise all web, SEO/SEM, database, digital marketing emails, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
Social Media Management
- Generate impactful and meaningful content on all social media platforms. It encompasses areas such as writing and editing social media posts, growing public engagement, and supporting social media campaigns
- Schedule social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Manage online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
Evaluating & Reporting
- Measure and report performance of all digital promotion and engagement campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor and evaluate emerging technologies in media/social media
- Develop and maintain a database of stakeholders to facilitate relationship management & direct mailing
- Provide short- and long-term engagement and promotion forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Prepare and manage the Unit’s work plans & budgets, in close coordination with the relevant staff
- Direct & manage the Unit’s staff; ensuring that staff members are inducted, supported, and encouraged to develop within their roles.
- Conducting regular and annual staff appraisals and identifying their development and training needs
- Preparing and presenting regular narrative and progress reports including those for the Foundation’s semi-annual, annual, and public reports
- Schedule the support required by unit staff and service providers for the Foundation’s events and activities
- Any other work-related activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- At least five of experience in digital marketing or a directly related filed
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferred experience in the education/cultural/ nonprofit sectors
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills (in English & Arabic)
- Team management skills.
- Planning and aligning skills.
- Results driven
Other Job Factors:
- Flexible working hours are required to accommodate evening and weekend activities.
Interested individuals should submit the application coupled with their CV and letter of interest using the application form below.
Deadline for submitting applications is Monday, 18/04/2022. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.