This exciting role is based in IQVIA offices in Ramallah. If you are interested to apply, please visit the below link and attach your CV: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1227145052/
Acquired by IQVIA in 2016, Dimensions Healthcare is a leading developer of healthcare informatics solutions that assist private and public sectors to offer higher-quality healthcare services by collecting and processing information that is used to decrease inefficiencies and reduce wasteful expenditures.
Dimensions Healthcare solutions focus on improving clinical outcomes, increasing efficiency and enhancing patient experience. Dimensions blends healthcare services and information technology to provide solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and regulators.
The company deploys solutions at 3,500+ healthcare providers, 70+ healthcare payers, 20,000+ clinicians, and serves 2.6+ million lives in the United Arab Emirates. Dimensions built and manages Dubai’s electronic health insurance platform and the Dubai electronic prescribing system. Dimensions also currently serves 1,000+ facilities in the UAE with electronic prescribing solutions. To find out more about IQVIA and Dimensions Healthcare please visit:
- Develop infrastructure automation and management solutions with a keen focus on scalability, observability, automation, reliability, security, and quality.
- Build and implement tools and frameworks to automate and monitor deployments for our applications and infrastructure. Design, implement, and maintain solutions that empower engineering to deliver the best software while using the infrastructure efficiently.
- Deliver internal infrastructure services such as monitoring, logging and alerting to internal users.
- Work and manage company cloud environments.Design, implement, and maintain the CI/CD pipelines. Work with distributed teams/clients across different time zones effectively
- Create and maintain policies and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.Bridge the gap between development and operational teams.
- Design, create and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices for all implemented system configurations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Work experience as a DevOps engineer. Excellent understanding of CI/CD patterns and tools such as Jenkins. Hands-on experience of (at least two) Ansible, Shell scripting, Puppet in addition to GIT and JIRA. Good experience in managing Linux based infrastructure. Good experience in Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift Operations, administration and troubleshooting. Experience with Elasticsearch and Kafka scalability and operations. Experience with managing databases such as MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB. Good programing experience in Java. Passionate about technology and internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication with peers, product teams, management, and customers.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة