Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) is a pioneering social research and development firm. We work in Palestine and across the Arab region in the fields of socio-economic research, monitoring and evaluation, survey research, public opinion polling, data analytics, and policy analysis. Driven by a commitment to excellence, AWRAD and its researchers strive to advance scientific research, sound policy making and effective planning.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Data Collection, Data Management, Data Cleaning, Data Processing, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical and econometric techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and aid in the development of data collection platforms and data analysis dashboards;
- Collect data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems;
- Coordinate and oversee quantitative (surveys) and qualitative (focus groups, case studies, and interviews) primary data collection;
- Write reports and published materials;
- Prepare advanced and high-quality presentations;
- Identify, locate, and defines new development and improvement opportunities;
- Overall team support.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Applicants MUST have the following competencies:
- A solid background in research methods, statistics, data analytics, or economics (microeconomics, and econometrics).
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in data collection, research and data analysis,
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in data presentation using the most advanced methods and programs
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in various data programs including at least two of the following: Excel, SPSS, STATA, and R. Tableau is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in data visualization. Advanced is preferred.
- Full fluency in English and Arabic,
- Experience in data analysis and report writing,
- Candidates must have 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Candidate academic degree can range from Statistics, Economics, Public Policy, Politics, Sociology, Geography, Computer Science or Information Technology.
It is expected that a successful applicant will be open-minded, creative, industrious and holds herself/himself to high personal standards. Willingness to work on multidisciplinary projects and teamwork are crucial values at AWRAD.
Interested applicants should send a one-page letter of interest and CV to [email protected]. Applicants will be short-listed and then contacted on rolling basis for interviews or additional materials, which may include requests for references or a sample of previous work.
For additional information or clarification please contact us at [email protected]. Only written correspondence will be entertained and answered.