Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed, or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
Activity Rate: full time
Location: Gaza, Palestine
Activity: Burns and violence related Trauma
MSF conducts retrospective research among patients who were injured in the Great March of Return, the data entry operator will support the operational research activities, especially data extraction from patients’ files and related databases to paper form, then enter the data into the electronic platform.
The main purpose of this potion is to carry out all activities related to data collection, extraction, and entry of medical data from the patient’s files, and related databases to paper forms and then to an online platform That will be used for scientific research. and ensuring data quality/ reliability and maintaining confidentiality according to MSF protocol.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Enter medical data (e.g., patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in the mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in the compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep the recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior.
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote, and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
Education : Essential : Medical background and proven computer literacy.
Desirable : Nurse diploma
Experience : Essential : Minimum of 2 years of work experience in data collection and extraction Use software used for recording (i.e., Fuchia, Epi info, RedCap, etc.)
Desirable: Previous experience with other NGOs
Languages : Essential: English (Upper-Intermediate, B2) and Arabic (Native)
Knowledge : Essential :Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
Desirable: Knowledge of RedCap
Competencies: Essential: Results and Quality Orientation Teamwork Cooperation, Flexibility, Commitment to MSF Principles, Stress Management, Rigorous and organized.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV with a Motivation letter (Not only a cover letter), relevant diplomas, and work certificates via email to: [email protected]
Stating the job title in the subject line: 20230808_DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
- Applicants currently under work contracts with governmental bodies will not be taken into consideration for this recruitment process.
- Only applications in English will be taken into consideration.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
MSF does not demand nor accept any type of payment for job applications