Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) is a pioneering social research and development firm. We work in Palestine and across the Arab region in the fields of socio-economic research, monitoring and evaluation, survey research, public opinion polling, data analytics, and policy analysis. Driven by a commitment to excellence, AWRAD and its researchers strive to advance scientific research, sound policy making and effective planning.
AWRAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical and econometric techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and aid in the development of data analytics platforms;
- Collect data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems;
- Performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Write reports and published materials;
- Prepare advanced and high-quality presentations;
- Identify, locate, and defines new development and improvement opportunities;
- Support in house business development efforts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Applicants MUST have the following competencies:
- A solid background in statistics, data analytics, or economics (microeconomics, and econometrics),
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in research and data analysis,
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in data presentation using the most advanced methods and programs
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in various data programs including SPSS, STATA, and R.
- Full fluency in English and Arabic,
- Experience in data analysis and report writing,
It is expected that a successful applicant will be open-minded, creative, industrious and holds herself/himself to high personal standards. Willingness to work on multidisciplinary projects and teamwork are crucial values at AWRAD.
Interested applicants should send a one-page letter of interest and CV to [email protected]. Applicants will be short-listed and then contacted on rolling basis for interviews or additional materials, which may include requests for references or a sample of previous work.
For additional information or clarification please contact us at [email protected]. Only written correspondence will be entertained and answered.