UCI is the largest publicly listed social impact investment company in Palestine. Our flagship project, TABO, focuses on expanding property rights in the West Bank by creating new title deed one dunum parcels of land made available to Palestinians worldwide at affordable prices. By creating title deeds and registering Palestinian land, we are directly helping Palestinians protect their land from illegal Israeli settlement expansion. Since its launch in 2011, TABO has revolutionized the real-estate market in the West Bank enabling roughly 500 Palestinian families to own 700 parcels of land. TABO has helped protect over one million square meters of Palestinian land.
The Creative Content Creator reports directly to the IT & Marketing Manager, and shall work in the UCI office in Ramallah. We are looking for someone who enjoys dealing with people from various backgrounds, someone energetic with a can-do-attitude and high level of responsibility and commitment. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning & campaigning
- Plan and write campaign communication strategies including key messages that guarantee large scale engagement from target groups.
- Be the expert on the benefits of UCI and TABO product portfolio and have a firm grasp of the UCI voice, narrative, and audience needs.
- Create, plan and execute regular content calendar proposals.
- Concept, write, and edit in Arabic and English to serve the UCI digital and direct sales activities, including: presentations, brochures, flyers, emails, landing pages, banners, blogs, e-publications, e-brochures, e-newsletters, site pages, video scripts, products, etc.
- Create content, including images and videos, that will grow awareness of to the brand of UCI and its projects, and will drive customers to engage in the company’s websites, projects and social media platforms in both Arabic and English.
- Strategically maintain an inventory of available content, in Arabic and English, and ensure all materials accurately reflect our brand, product, and customers.
- Identify new creative methods to deliver content in a way that maximizes value, viewership and client engagement.
- Ensure high-quality content layouts and that the design and content align, by working closely with the graphics team.
- Work with teams in all areas of the business to ensure a high standard of writing and editing marketing collateral.
- Identify successes and create attractive content to for the company’s print and digital communication channels.
- Diversify the UCI communications content to include text, images, videos.
- Check and edit spelling and grammar of the company’s content.
Management of UCI digital outlets
- Daily management of UCI’s digital channels and respond to customer inquiries in a "social" manner while gaining leads.
- Pitching promotional ideas and arranging with bloggers/ influencers to promote UCI’s product and create promotional partnerships
- Work with UCI graphics team to suggest images/videos/designs that best fit with content in the designed e-flyers, e-brochures, promotional ads, and posts, …etc.
- Manage an active schedule of field visits to the project sites to get updated photos and videos on a regular basis.
- Ensure timely uploading of content on the website to keep the website up to date and work with the marketing team on upgrades as required.
Client and industry needs
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and client needs.
- Understand prospect main needs, by working closely with the sales team, and effectively incorporate these into sales enablement pieces.
- Create and manage an active media contact list of local, regional and international media outlets including written and digital.
Data analysis and trends
- Analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using Google Analytics.
- Create systems for analyzing and reporting on the performance of content used for direct sales.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must be able to envision and implement an integrated campaign from soup to nuts.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Administration, Public Relations, Marketing, Psychology, or any other related filed. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is acceptable.
- Have substantial experience in proofreading, content layout, production, and audience engagement measurement concepts.
- Have vast experience in the use of and navigation of key social media platforms, for example, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 1-page curriculum vita and covering letter, explaining in 300 words why you would make a great candidate for this position. To apply please complete our online application at: www.uci.ps/en/online-employment-application/88 by 30 September 2021.
How we will evaluate your application
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job and application requirements will be contacted.
- A written skills assessment test will be conducted for qualified applicants.
- In-person interview of top candidates.