مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Counselor Educator/Social Worker
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire Counselor Educators/Social Workers to perform counseling and/or health educational sessions, following MSF HPPS Department protocols, guidelines and procedures, in order to improve the psychosocial condition and awareness of the patients/participants of our burns and trauma activities in Gaza.
- Identify the psychosocial, socio-economic and administrative needs for patients and their families.
- Actively promote the availability of counselling services and carry out counseling and educational sessions to patients and their families in order to alleviate their psychosocial difficulties within the project scope.
- Refer patients to other specialists or other institutions for further assistance when necessary in order to propose the best support available.
- Participate in the creation of any material needed for counseling and educational activities.
- Ensure reporting about activities and proper data collection, keep files and statistics of daily activities and participate in team meetings, preserving patient confidentiality.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, or other similar degree/diploma.
- Minimum one year of experience working as a Counselor Educator or similar role, previous experience in NGOs desirable
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English;
- Copies of work certificates and academic diplomas;
- Please list three work references in your CV (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Counselor Educator/Social Worker on your application or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Saturday, 25th May at 12:00 noon
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.