مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Counselor Educator (Part time)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire 1 Counselor Educator to perform counseling and/or health educational sessions, following MSF HPPS Department protocols, guidelines and procedures, in order to improve the psychosocial condition and awareness of the patients/participants of our burns and trauma activities in Gaza.
- Identify the psychosocial, socio-economic and administrative needs for patients and their families.
- Actively promote the availability of counselling services and carry out counseling and educational sessions to patients and their families in order to alleviate their psychosocial difficulties within the project scope.
- Refer patients to other specialists or other institutions for further assistance when necessary in order to propose the best support available.
- Participate in the creation of any material needed for counseling and educational activities.
- Ensure reporting about activities and proper data collection, keep files and statistics of daily activities and participate in team meetings, preserving patient confidentiality.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Social Work, or other similar degree/diploma.
- Minimum one year of experience working as a Counselor Educator or similar role, previous experience in NGOs desirable
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
- Not under contract with the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English, with two work references (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
- Copies of work certificates and academic diplomas;
Starting date: March 2020
Duration: 6 months, potentially renewable.
Eligible applicants must submit their application to the following email address: [email protected] with “Counselor Educator” as subject or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Tuesday, 11th February at 04:30
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Phone inquiries about the recruitment will not be answered