AWRAD (Arab Word for Research and Development), a reputable research center/frim in Ramallah, is seeking an Assignments’ Coordinator and Office Manager. The center is well-known for its quality work and excellent relations with clients. In addition, the team is highly professional and supportive. For more on AWRAD and its work, please refer to our website: www.awrad.org
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The following qualifications, skills and tasks are required for the position:
- Leadership and personal qualities (Initiative, innovation, team work, mobilization of team members and other resources, problem solving, outstanding personality and communication skills, positive energy and down to earth, ability to work under pressure, maturity, thoroughness and precision, excellent relations with the community and its various actors).
- Management and technical qualities (organization, follow-up, time management, management and supervision of human resources, good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping). Good knowledge of social science research and methods is a plus. Emphasis is placed on:
- Donor/client relations (Project management, resource allocation, follow-up with team to guarantee successful project completion, facilitate the work of research team, liaise with donors/clients, draft progress reports, invoicing, keeping records and managing contracts). Preparation of funding proposals is a plus.
- Language (Fluency in both Arabic and English).
- Experience (At least 5 years of proven experience in related fields).
- Starting date (Immediately).
If you feel you are the right candidate for this job, please send your CV with a cover page explaining why to the following e-mail address: [email protected]