Background of the assignment
PARCIC, has started its activities in 1973, focus on inter-people's cooperation and fair-trade. Main aims of PARCIC are to extend direct support to people afflicted by violence or natural disasters. ln order to help them achieve self-reliance, PARCIC promotes direct exchanges and trade based on trust among people. Since 2014, PARCIC has launched Humanitarian Emergency Relief Projects for those people in Gaza who have been injured, lost their houses or means of livelihood as a part of Japan Platform Fund funded by the government of Japan. PARCIC has also extended support for recovery of vegetable productions among the poor farmers whose farmland were damaged by distributing crops, seeds and tools and for well-being of the children who need psychosocial support. Moreover. PARCIC has implemented projects to provide support to female-headed households in different areas in Gaza Strip through livestock distributions. Since 2018 PARCIC has started the implementation of “Livelihood Assistance through Dairy Farming for Women’s Groups in the Southern Part of Gaza” project, funded by the Government of Japan.
Thus, PARCIC is seeking a Cooperative Management and Marketing Specialist for this project in order to provide theoretical and practical training for women groups who participate in sheep and its dairy production and plan to establish dairy products cooperative to market their products.
The Scope of Work:
The service aims to
- Develop the necessary theoretical and practical training materials on Cooperatives Management and Marketing course based on project requirements in correspondence with the current Cooperative system in the Gaza strip, and based on the actual market research and analysis in Gaza dairy industry (which also be included in curriculum)
- Conduct 30 hours of theoretical and practical training on Cooperative Management and Marketing such as accounting, financial management and marketing planning in understandable methods of teaching for the female participants at different educational levels, for the purpose of establishment of cooperative for 30 participants who aim to establish a Women Cooperative for Dairy Products. The topics include but are not limited to the table shown in Annex 1.
- Prepare a detailed report of the implemented tasks and associated deliverables.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Having BA (preferably MA) in Accounting, Organizational Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related fields.
- At least 10 years of excellent experience in the field of market analysis, marketing and products promotion in private sectors, preferably in processed foods industry
- At least 3 years working experience as a trainer in relevant fields.
- Ability to utilize different teaching/training methods to develop student skills easily in the field.
- Proven ability in conducting marketing plans using e-marketing in promoting products and services online.
- Having basic skills in computer including WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and more.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic, including report writing in English.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
- The submitted offers should be in US dollars including VAT. The tenderer should issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر). In case the tenderer is not able to provide the deduction at source, related tax should be deducted from the offer according to the Palestinian Tax Laws.
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the price offer.
- The submitted offer is binding to the supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- The offer should be inclusive of transportation and communication.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped/signed and be attached with Curriculum Vitae of consultants, technical offers, any certificates and license related to experience in the above-mentioned fields.
- Both individual and companies are encouraged to apply.
- Announcement fees, on the internet or websites, will be paid by the bid winner
- Interested service providers can obtain a copy of the TOR dossier on Sunday, Dec 8, 2019 until, Thursday, Dec 19, 2019 from 09:00 am to 02:30 pm in PARCIC Gaza office, Hijji building, 9th floor, Al Rashid street, seaport, Gaza.
- Late application or incomplete application will not be accepted.
* The proposal should be submitted no later than (2:00 PM) on Thursday, Dec 19, 2019 in PARCIC Gaza office.
* For any information you can contact: 0598908427.