PARCIC has started its activities in 1973. The mission of PARCIC is to extend direct support to people afflicted by violence or natural disasters and to help them achieve self-reliance. We promote direct exchanges and fair-trade based on trust among people as a mean toward self-reliant, peaceful and human development.
PARCIC has started its activities in Palestine since 2014, as emergency response to the 2014 war in the Gaza strip.
PARCIC aims at providing direct assistance across borders. We hope to develop inter-people’s relationships as fellow human beings. Although we understand the role of sovereign countries and international organization as a union of sovereign countries, we focus on building direct, equal, and inter-human relationship with people in developing countries.
Position/ Job Title
Duration of the contract
Jan – Dec 2018 (1 Year),
*First three-month will be a trial period
Salary 300 USD per months(7-8 days per month)
Task & Responsibility
Under the organizational guidance, the accountant main function will assist accomplishing the following:
- Assist administrative staff in daily finance and administrative tasks including cash book recording, payments processes, management and input of financial data and supporting documents
- Assist administrative staff in preparing documentation for financial reports to donors and audits in compliance with internal procedures and donors regulations, including scan/copy of documents for audit and reporting purposes according to needs
- Supervise petty cash, staff cash advances and reimbursements
- Assist administrative staff in communications with local external contacts (such as partners, banks, public administration offices and institutions, auditors and suppliers)
- Interaction with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Assuring that original invoices, receipts or contracts are available upon payment and systematically archived following PARCIC and donors procedures
- Seek appropriate authorization and making sure all transactions have the supporting documents and approvals
- Assist preparation of monthly revenue and expense statements, cash flow projections
- Reconciling all bank accounts monthly, and monitoring bank account balances and transferring funds as needed
- Assist resolving accounting discrepancies
- Assist Payment of monthly payroll and related taxes
- Reviewing and processing employee expense reports
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Holds a bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Work experience: not less than three years in the accounting field, preferably at NGOs, Humanitarian Agencies
- Excellent English in writing, reading and speaking in addition to Arabic
- Ability to use MS OFFICE (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT etc.), accounting programs.
- Ability to handle different budget formats including matching activities with actual expenses alongside with vouchers and other supporting documents.
- Ability on financial planning, financial analysis and reporting, preparation of balance sheet.
- Experience in labor law and the law of income, banking and other adjustments.
- Necessary Skills
- Work under pressure and meet targets/deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team, with professional communication with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, donors and directors
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and maintain confidentiality
- Accurately prepares written accounting correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional
- Maintains a positive attitude and high standards of performance
- Remains current with regard to accounting systems and laws through research & seminars
-CV in the provided format by PARCIC（English, required to mention references）
-Certificate of degree in Accounting
-Other documents related to the position（Preferable）
-Other related to certificate
-Recommendation letter etc.
Note: We will not accept any application with incomplete documents.
Note: Interviews are followed.
Deadline : 3/3/2018 Extended the period
Note: We may close applications process even before the deadline once we found a well-qualified person for the position）
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
To send all documents to：[email protected]
Please mention which position you apply in the subject of email