REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF BRAZIL TO THE STATE OF PALESTINE
The Representative Office of Brazil to the State of Palestine is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Cook/Housekeeper for the Residence of the Head of the Mission in Jerusalem, Sheikh Jarrah
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must hold a valid Jerusalem ID
- Knowledge of various cooking menus, procedures, and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.), especially Western cuisine
-Applicants will be expected to cook and perform daily household maintenance activities. The Representative Office offers a salary of NIS 5.300,00 and social security benefits.
- Experience performing general housekeeping duties
- A diploma from a culinary school is valued
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish, or french is appreciated
- Applicants who do not have any cooking skills are strongly discouraged from applying
Interested candidates can send their CV’s and letters of recommendation to [email protected]
Applications must be received by March 2nd, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upon hiring, the selected candidate must present the following documents:
- Proof of regular residence status and legal permission to work;
- Proof of registration in the Israeli social security system;
- Medical certificate of good health;
- Criminal record certificate or equivalent;
- A statement attesting the candidate’s awareness that the position for which he/she is applying is not part of the Brazilian public service.