REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF BRAZIL TO THE STATE OF PALESTINE
The Representative Office of Brazil to the State of Palestine is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Cook/Housekeeper for the Residence of the Head of the Mission in Jerusalem, Sheikh Jarrah
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must hold a valid Jerusalem ID
- Knowledge of various cooking menus, procedures, and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.), especially Western cuisine
- Experience performing general housekeeping duties
- A diploma from a culinary school is valued
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish is appreciated
- Applicants who do not have any cooking skills are strongly discouraged from applying
Interested candidates can send their CV’s and letters of recommendation to
Applications must be received by March 2nd, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upon hiring, the selected candidate must present the following documents:
- Proof of regular residence status and legal permission to work;
- Proof of registration in the Israeli social security system;
- Medical certificate of good health;
- Criminal record certificate or equivalent;
- A statement attesting the candidate’s awareness that the position for which he/she is applying is not part of the Brazilian public service.