مؤسسة أطباء بلا حدود فرنسا -
Employment Opportunity in JERUSALEM
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to strengthen its daily worker pool and to recruit a new
Cook (Daily Worker)
Workplace : MSF-France coordination office and other premises in Shuafat - Jerusalem
Type of contract : Daily worker
Activity rate : Part time, according to the needs
Probable start date : October 2019
Main Responsibilities of the position (non-exhaustive)
Prepare meals for MSF staff, according to hygiene standards and security rules:
• Carry out the preparation of meals for staff
• Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules
• Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time, and prepare shopping list and make purchases if required.
• Ensure meals are being served on time
• If applicable set table before every meal and clean it up after each meal
• Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment
• Ensure the provision of drinkable water, filling the filter and empty bottles, changing batteries if necessary
• Look after all equipment provided
• Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity
• Report all important information (loss, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.).to superior
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Course on cooking desirable
Experience: Essential previous working experience in relevant jobs
Languages: Arabic (essential), intermediate level of English (desirable)
Other Skills: Commitment, care, flexibility, ability to work with international staff, team work, results, service
Please provide the following documents:
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page)
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of ID
Please apply by 23 October 2019 by handing over CV, Cover Letter and Copy of ID directly to the MSF France office located at Al - Farabi Street #4, Shuafat, Jerusalem
Only candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for test and interview. No telephone inquiries.