Design, BOQ & Supervision Services – Music Studio
Call for CVs / Company profiles
On behalf of the Bundesministerium fuer wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit (BMZ) the CPS Programme of the Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH offers two parallel programmes which complement each other:
- Organisational Development for the improvement of Psychosocial Support, and
- Social cohesion and violence prevention through culture and sports in the context of Palestine Refugees
In cooperation with its Palestinian partner organizations the CPS offers ‘safe spaces’ where alternative methods, such as cultural pedagogy and art, are developed to promote prospects of life free from violence and to strengthen peaceful social structures.
Providing a design, BOQ & supervision services for a music studio:
The GIZ CPS programme is seeking a professional with sufficient demonstrated experience to carry out the following tasks:
- Setting the guidelines and requirements regarding sound isolation, noise levels, room acoustics, infrastructure for musical studio and activities hall.
- Submitting blueprints, detail drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and price estimates of:
- inner acoustical surfaces (absorbing/diffusing/reflecting) with interior design considerations
- isolation structures
- general electricity plans (lighting/sockets/grounding/low voltage etc.)
- general mechanical plans (ventilation/AC etc.)
- infrastructure for audio
- patch bay design
- prepare and supervise a project management plan
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements / Criteria for interested applicants:
- Degree in acoustics engineering or internal design with acoustic treatment proven experience
- Experience of no less than 3 years in the field of building acoustics, building studios and small room acoustics
- Preparing shop drawings with full details for the conceptual design
- 3D visualization skills using rendering software (3D studio max, sketch up, cinema 4D…etc.)
- Acoustic measurements of sound isolation according to ISO standards 140 and 717 or equivalent
- Acoustic measurements of room acoustics according to ISO standard 3382 or equivalent
- Proven experience in supervising internal finishes projects
- Knowledge of sound engineering is a plus
Interested Applicants should send a meaningful CV or relevant company profile indicating relevant experience and resources to be able to carry out the task specified to
Deadline for submitting offers is March 12th, 2020
Kindly state in the email subject line “Design, BOQ & Supervision Services”.