Consultant: Food Security & Livelihoods Needs & Risks Analys
Request for Proposals for a Consultant to conduct a Food Security and Livelihoods Needs and Risks Analysis in the Access Restricted Area (ARA)
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. PUI started working in occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) in 2002 during the second Intifada. From the beginning, PUI’s objectives in oPt was to maintain and improve the food security and livelihoods of the most vulnerable populations directly affected by the protracted conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
PUI is requesting proposals from consultant firms or individual consultants -Technical and Financial offers- for conducting a Food Security and Livelihoods Needs and Risks Analysis (FSL-NRA). The main objective of the FSL-NRA is to Improve the food security and livelihoods of acutely vulnerable households living in the ARA.
To enable Bidders to submit Quotes, please find below the requirements and instructions:
Interested consultant firms or individual consultants should submit the bidding proposal containing the following:
- Description of the consultant firms or individual consultants applying.
- Past performance in similar areas with at least 2 references.
- The consultant firms or individual consultants should be skilled in conducting assessment and reviews. The consultant must have a substantive understanding of issues related to food security and livelihoods. In addition, extensive Knowledge about the context in the Gaza Strip and the ARA is required.
- A technical proposal: The proposal shall reflect the qualitative and quantitative methodology, tools and action plan in detail.
- A financial proposal shall describe the estimated cost for the assessment in detail. The financial proposal should break down the cost of the various items. Prices excluding VAT should be in USD and must be valid 90 days after the submission date.
- Bidders are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received in accordance with the instructions stated herein. PUI cannot guarantee that late offers will be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted from both consultant firms or individual consultant. However, individual consultants are requested to pay an amount of 10% of the total contract value as income tax. Consultant firms should provide zero Vat invoices stamped by Ministry of Finance, and valid source of deduction letter.
- Bidders who interface with PUI must be fluent in both Arabic and English.
- PUI reserves the right to reject all bids and to decide not to pursue this procurement. PUI is not obliged to procure the lowest price offer when the lowest price does not offer the best overall value, all other factors considered.
Interested experts/companies should send an email to: [email protected] ,in order to receive a copy of the ToR. Please indicate the Advertisement Title in the E-mail subject line.
Please submit your complete offer to Premiere Urgence Internationale office: Gaza City – Al-Rasheed St.- Abu Ghalioun Building No.2- 3rd Floor, no later than Tuesday, 23th of October 2018, from 9.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs.