Rights Respected, People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises in 31 countries, where we help save lives, rebuild futures and promote the rights of people who are displaced. We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest, in both new and protracted crises.
In Palestine, NRC provides humanitarian assistance and promotes respect for international law in one of the longest-running displacement crises in modern history. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza, NRC’s work includes emergency preparedness and response, education, ICLA, protection, shelter and WASH.
The Gaza Protection Consortium Partnership Technical Officer support the quality development and management of Gaza Protection Consortium (Consortium) grants, including coordinating the development of budgets, financial reporting, partnership agreements, and donor audits. The Consortium Partnership Technical Officer will ensure Consortium international partners comply with the rules and regulations of Consortium donors and monitor Consortium international partners’ implementation of budgets and workplans. The Consortium Partnership Technical Officer will assist the Consortium Manager with the preparation of donor proposals and reporting.
- Support the Consortium Manager in collecting inputs from partners for new proposals, budgets and documentation submission, in line with donor requirements
- Lead processes for Implementing Partners Compliance and Due Diligence, including Vetting and Screening
- Develop and systematically update all partnership implementation agreements (PIA) with Consortium partners
- Maintain overview of all Consortium grants through partners tracking sheet, including payment installments, internal and external deadlines
- Provide technical support to ensure partners are compliant with donor requirements, rules and regulations
- Consolidate donor report inputs for review and submission, including Financial reports in liaison with Finance
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by Consortium (e.g. Steering Committee updates)
- Support the coordination of regular Grants Review Meetings with partners to ensure efficient budget implementation
- Prepare partners payment requests and instalments, in liaison with Finance
- Support the administrative work of the Consortium and the Consortium Manager, including securing supporting documents.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement within the Consortium governance structure and among Consortium partners, such as convening partnerships lessons learned workshops
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Project Management, Finance, or other relevant academic background
- Previous experience/understanding of working in complex and volatile contexts
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working with partners
- Strong experience of partners oversight, monitoring and reporting
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal
- Experience of working with ECHO, FCDO, GAC, CDCS and other key donors rules and regulations
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Experience of creating and using tracking tools
- Budgeting and financial reporting skills
- Experience of working within Consortium structures desirable
- Report writing
In this position, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team making a difference for vulnerable people in one of the world's most complex humanitarian crisis.
Contract duration: 12 months
Working hours: 40 hours/week, Sun-Thu (5 days per week)
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Gaza (open to Gaza residents only)
Start Date: ASAP
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below