Consortium Grants and Partnership Technical Officer
- Ensure adherence with NRC and Consortium policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated partnership and grant management activities according to the agreed work-plan
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management and Consortium partners
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement within the Consortium secretariat and among Consortium partners
- Any other tasks required by management
- Support the Partnership and Compliance Coordinator, and the Consortium Representative and Partner focal points in preparation, development and revision of new proposals, budgets and donor reports.
- Maintain overview of all Consortium grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of grant documents.
- Maintain and update the consortium grants trackers and reporting calendar with regular follow-up.
- Ensure that NRC’s and donor’s rules and regulations are adhered to by Consortium and NRC Partners.
- Collect vouchers from Consortium Partners, revise financial reports and documentation as well as making sure they are consistent and in accordance with NRC’s and donors’ rules and regulations
- Prepare partners tracking sheet, including payments to Consortium Partners.
- Prepare Partners payment requests and instalments
- Assist in Implementing Partners Compliance and Due Diligence, including Vetting and Screening
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons.
Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Consortium Representative
- Consortium Partner Grants and M&E Focal Points
- Finance Manager, Logistics Coordinator and HR Manager
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Project Management, Finance or other relevant academic background
- Previous experience/understanding of working in complex and volatile contexts
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience at position level in working with partners and grants.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Budgeting and financial reporting skills
- Report writing
- Proposal writing skills
- knowledge of main institutional donors
- Working with People
- Communicating with Impact and Respect
- Coping with change
Duration and type of contract: In accordance with applicable Labor law
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة