Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a dedicated Community programme Manager to take the lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of MAP’s community programme in Gaza in accordance with a rights based and inclusive approach and MAP’s organizational priorities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in development programming
- Proven track record working collaboratively with civil society, communities, local NGO partners and Ministry officials
- Substantial experience of project management including project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in management of donor grants and project budgets
- Experience in managing staff
Candidates should download and fill the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by Thursday 20 May 2021 at midnight.
Do write “Application- Community programme Manager ” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents.