Post Title: Communications: Reports & Graphic Design Assistant
Contract Type: Special Service Agreement (SSA 5)
Contract Duration: Six Months
Duty station: Palestine, Jerusalem
Post number: 158343
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: University degree in Journalism, Graphic Design, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications or another relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- At least 4 years of work experience in Communications, Graphic Design, Data analytics, or a related field, or other relevant programmes; experience with desktop publishing is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organisation;
- Proven track record in designing visually engaging infographics on complex issues including qualitative and quantitative research and evidence;
- Advanced knowledge in concept and creation of specific graphic design assets, including infographics/fact graphs (for print and digital), data visualization;
- Experience in digital animation is an asset; and,
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills.
Language: Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic is required
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
External applicants kindly follow the below link
Make sure to answer all mandatory questions and to attach your updated CV
Females are highly encouraged to apply
The deadline for application is 3 March 2022
Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.