Purpose: The role of communications officer at Impact Public Services and Consulting will provide strategic communications support and deliver communications materials to ensure the fulfillment of communication contracts with international organizations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop communication strategies
- Create content and success stories based on projects
- Develop communications materials
- Assist with the implementation of publicity awareness campaigns and media coordination in the West Bank and Gaza through communication and outreach activities
- Lead the design and production of podcasts
- Develop media campaigns
- Provide communications support to project partners
- Draft press releases
- Any other work as may be assigned by Director
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Masters Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication ∙ 3 years of experience in Public Relations, Media or Communications Divisions of organizations ∙ Experience in using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress etc.
- Native English speaker ∙ Prior experience in working with international NGOs ∙Prior experience in journalism or media
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their Cv's online through Apply Now-button below