Purpose: The role of communications Manager at Impact Public Services and Consulting will provide strategic communications support and deliver communications materials to ensure the fulfillment of communication contracts with international organizations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop communication strategies
- Create content and success stories based on projects
- Develop communications materials
- Assist with the implementation of publicity awareness campaigns and media coordination in the West Bank and Gaza through communication and outreach activities
- Lead the design and production of podcasts
- Develop media campaigns
- Provide communications support to project partners
- Draft press releases
- Any other work as may be assigned by Director
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication
- 6 years of experience in Public Relations, Media or Communications Divisions of organizations
- Experience in using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, WordPress etc.
- Native English speaker
- Prior experience in working with international NGOs
- Prior experience in journalism or media
A Complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV and cover letter, no later than 20 January 2019.
Kindly state in the email subject “Communication Manager”. Any deficiency in the applicant will NOT considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.