EducAid is an International Non-Governmental Organization established in Italy in March 2000
and recognized by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It promotes the rights of Persons with
Disabilities in various countries, including the Occupied Palestinian Territories, through
interaction with associations, social enterprises and enthusiastic individuals ethically involved in
the educational and social work. Its mission is to prevent and reduce the disadvantages and
obstacles of individuals with disabilities or those who live in social and cultural difficulties.
Additionally, EducAid seeks to build the capacity of the individuals and institutions in terms of
education through different means but most notably by building an educational system where all
the resources in the community thrive through the education system. Furthermore, EducAid aims
to ensure the ultimate respect of human rights, in particular the rights of children, persons with
disabilities and minority groups, and to encourages policies oriented to gender equality.
EducAis is seeking a motivated and pro-active Communication Officer who is able to provide
expertise in the field of communication and boost its communication activities in Palestine.
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing and implementing EducAid communication strategy in Palestine and measure its
Planning, editing and production of content for a variety of internal and external channels (radio,
TV, social media, newsletter, face to face and virtual meeting)
Providing support to communication initiatives from HQ
Ensuring that organizational activities and projects are successfully supported and communicated
to staff and key external stakeholders
Creating communication contents and planning activities to ensure visibility to EducAid
activities and projects
Supervising the production and the editing of multimedia contents dedicated to the
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in communication, social media or in any other relevant
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in international NGOs
- Very good affinity for media contexts, including knowledge of a wide range of multimedia,
web and digital tools.
- Solid experience using social media in a professional context.
- Advanced understanding of the country media and communications environments.
- Outstanding writing, re-writing and editing skills.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing goal-oriented communication strategy for
-Outstanding communications skills.
- Good team spirits and networking attitude.
-Availability to travel inside the Country and document field activities.
- Strong commitment to learning new skills and willingness to be accompanied toward the
achievement of new competencies.
- Clear commitment to the organization’s values and attitude toward marginalized and vulnerable
- Ability to communicate any technical or non-technical topic with clarity and to share any
important project information in a complex reporting system.
- Excellent writing skills and IT skills (Microsoft Office, infographics, design tools).
- Excellent Arabic and English (both written and spoken).
- Valid clean driving license is an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter in English
explaining their motivation in applying for this specific position and highlighting their relevant
skills and experience no later than 10 th October 2022 at the following address:
Please clearly state “Communication Officer” in the email subject, followed by your name if you
want to be considered for this position.
Applications that do not meet the specified minimum requirements, or are received after the
closing date, will not be eligible.
Applications from candidates with disabilities are especially welcome, and women are
encouraged to apply. All applications will be handled in strict confidence according to
EducAid’s confidentiality policies.
Given the urgency of the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and EducAid
encourages the interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.