Job title: Communication officer
EducAid is an Italian NGO working in the Palestinian Territory since 2003.
In the framework of the project "Let’s start up” - AID 10927/EDUCAID/TOC and in order to complete building its human resources in the West Bank office, EducAid announces its need to hire a Communication officer according to the following criteria:
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: West Bank
Duration: 5 months
Provide expertise in the field of communication to EducAid Palestine, while liaising with EducAid HQ, partners and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing and implementing EducAid communication strategy in Palestine and measure its effectiveness.
Planning, editing and production of content for a variety of internal and external channels (radio, TV, social media, newsletter, face to face and virtual meeting)
Providing support to communication initiatives from HQ
Ensuring that organizational activities and projects are successfully supported and communicated to staff and key external stakeholders
Creating communication contents and planning activities to ensure visibility to EducAid activities and projects
Supervising the production and the editing of multimedia contents dedicated to the communication
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in communication, social media or in any other relevant studies.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience, preferably in international NGOs
- Very good affinity for media contexts, including knowledge of a wide range of multimedia, web and digital tools.
- Solid experience using Social media in a professional context.
- Advanced understanding of the country media and communications environments.
- Outstanding writing, re-writing and editing skills.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing goal-oriented communication strategy for non-profit organisations.
-Excellent communications skills.
- Good team spirits.
-Availability to travel inside the WB.
- Strong commitment to learning new skills and willingness to be accompanied toward the achievement of new competencies.
- Clear commitment to the project thematic.
- Ability to communicate any technical or non-technical topic with clarity and to share any important project information in a complex reporting system.
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Microsoft Office, infographics, design tools).
- Excellent Arabic and English (both written and spoken).
- Valid clean driving license is an advantage.
Applicants are invited to send their CVs and a motivation letter in English stating why you are a suitable candidate for this position to the following address: [email protected]
Deadline for application: 3rd March 2021
Please clearly write "Communication Officer" followed by your name in the email's subject if you want to be considered for this position
Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all EducAid positions.