About The Palestinian Agriculture Development Association (PARC)
PARC is a national developmental organization that strives to develop the agricultural sector, strengthen the resilience of farmers, reach out to the poor and marginalized groups and their CBO’s, mobilize and develop the capabilities of rural people to enable them to control their resources, through the work of a distinguished professional teams and a loyal volunteer. This has been accomplished through creative programs and transparent management and through technical practices to contribute to the establishment of a free and democratic Palestinian society with the values of social justice.
Job purpose summary:
PARC is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Communication and Reporting officer. He/she will play a pivotal role in enhancing PARC organizational communication efforts and ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
Communication and Reporting Officer will collaborate with various teams among the different departments to streamline communication channels, provide support in the planning, implementation, monitoring, and follow up of projects. Duties include tracking project progress; assisting in budget preparation; monitoring work plan execution, assist in reporting at the projects level, and coordinating and scheduling of learning meetings and events. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the Communication and Reporting Officer will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among internal teams, and departments.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries, requests, and updates related to coordination efforts under the guidance of the operations manager
- Track activities progress using in-place project management tools and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, compilation and analysis of data with the different departments.
- Coordinate regular meetings, workshops, and discussions as requested by the relevant departments.
- Keep the operations manager updated regarding project timelines and milestones.
- Prepare and distribute accurate and timely reports, updates, and presentations for various projects or/and departments.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on communication and engagement metrics, highlighting areas for improvement and success.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather information and success stories for communication, reporting, and monitoring purposes.
- Provides support in developing monitoring and evaluation reports in coordination with the MEAL department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business administration, engineering, or any other related field. (Or equivalent combination of formal training and experience e.g., in marketing, economics, business development etc.).
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in related areas.
- Experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation, data cleaning and analysis, and reporting.
- Good knowledge of the policies and institutional frameworks relevant to environmental protection, nature protection and/or climate change;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication, report writing and analytical skills. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a proactive approach;
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, knowledge of using tools and platforms to do so;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, managing multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Creativity and a strategic mindset, with a passion for driving engagement and achieving results.
- Mastery of computer software including but not limited to MS office word, MS office PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills are required in both Arabic and English.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered; and can apply by submitting the following documents:
- A detailed resume highlighting the relevant qualifications and experience (in English).
- A cover letter explaining the interest, the skills, and their suitability for the position (in English).
Contact information for two professional references.
Please submit your application to https://pal-arc.org/vacancy/123/ar to the attention of the HR Department no later than 05th September 2023 and include the job title (Communication and Reporting Officer) in the subject line.
If you are a creative communicator with a passion for work and data-driven reporting, we encourage you to apply.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.