NRC Palestine is looking for a Cleaner who will be responsible for cleaning offices, meeting rooms, washrooms/WC, kitchen and other common areas. The Cleaner will provide other general support as required.
- Clean the offices, meeting rooms, washrooms/WC, kitchen and other common areas
- Clean the guesthouses including: washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting
- Dust and polish furniture, windows, doors and equipment
- Empty waste paper baskets, dustbins and shredding machines
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitary measures (i.e. wearing gloves, proper use of office equipment and cleaning material to prevent exposure to risks)
- Clearing up after workshops and meetings.
- Inform the Admin department of the needed refreshments and cleaning supplies for the office and guesthouse.
- Other related duties assigned by supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Competencies for this position:
- Experience from working as a Cleaner
- Jerusalem Resident
- Secondary School Certificate (Tawjihi or equivalent )
- Basic command of spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
What do we Offer?
The position is based in Jerusalem.
Type of Contract: Fixed term 6 months - Part time
Salary: Grade 1 based upon the NRC grading Scale.
Reports to: Human Resources and Administrative Manager
Recruiter: Nagham Yasin
If you are interested to apply for this position, please check the full Job Description: 20231101 JD-Cleaner Jerusalem.docx
Applications are only accepted if submitted through NRC website.
Applications won't be considered without a Resume.
For more information about NRC's work in Palestine, please check: factsheet_palestine_may2023.pdf (nrc.no)
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability