About The Association:
Unlimited Friends Association for Development (UFA), a social, developmental and educational charity whose idea arose in 2000 through its sense of social, educational and developmental responsibility towards the Palestinian families. Following many community activities carried out and achieved socially by the Association with self-efforts in the field work, the Association's concept has been expanded and developed until it was approved in 2003 by the Charitable Associations and Nongovernmental Organizations Act No. 1 of 2000 and its Executive Regulations.
Job: Site Engineer (Civil engineer)
Job Duration: 4 months
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Duties and responsibilities under the supervision of the engineering projects department coordinator.
- Preparing work plan and time schedule for the project.
- Preparing minutes of meeting for the project team meetings.
- Following up field work of the team work and facilitate their duties.
- Receiving the BOQ from the team and working in integrated them into the project budget.
- Checking the received data within the Data cleaning
- Preparing and printing the beneficiaries' contracts.
- Implementing supervision and follow-up work according to the BOQ.
- Preparing technical and completion reports on the progress of the workflow.
- Following-up to the completion and progress of the project in accordance with the approved time schedule.
- Preparing the financial claims for the beneficiaries.
- Participation in the tasks related to the Projects Department (discussions, writing proposals, etc.)
- Close Out of the project.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience and efficiency in engineering supervision, follow -up, preparation and estimating of the BOQ.
- Previous experience in institutional work no less than 4 years.
- Good command in writing project proposals.
- A documented practical experience of not less than three years in the field of implementation and engineering supervision.
- The ability to prepare the project implementation plans and participate directly in the planning process with all partners and concerned.
- Proficiency in using of computer programs especially, Microsoft Office, MS Project, Auto CAD.
- Excellent command in English language in writing, reading, and conversation especially in reports, minutes of meeting and field visits reports.
- The ability to use communication skills, and to bear the pressure of work and work in the spirit of one team, inside and outside the association’s headquarters and within the rules of security, safety and occupational health.
- It is preferable to have the membership of the Palestinian Engineers Syndicate (practicing the profession).
Interested candidates should are required to send their CV and the Cover Letter on the reason for causing attention and applying to this job, through Apply Now-button below
- The deadline for submitting applications in Thursdaycorresponding to 1/10/2022 at 12 pm, incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
- Unlimited Friend Association HR department will call the short list and we apologize from those who have not been contacted to conduct the interview and then choose the most appropriate.
- The association encourages both genders to apply for the above job, believing in the principle of gender equality.