NatHealth acts as the focal point where medical claims received from health care providers are audited and adjudicated utilizing our e-claim system features, including the smart card technology. This facilitates prompt payment to the rendering service provider. We strive to provide quality service to the end user while ensuring the lowest possible claim cost to insurance companies and self-insured corporate funds.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review all daily transactions and journal entries before submitting them to the finance manager and ensure full support of documentations for all transactions.
- Making sure to record all month -end transactions according to the Finance manager’s guidance.
- Reviewing daily bank balances and monthly Bank reconciliations and report daily to finance manager.
- Supervise and allocate the work of the Accountancy Section to ensure that all tasks are completed within prescribed timescales.
- Prepare daily reports for the finance manager regarding the credit balances and collection progress.
- Responsible for Payroll and incentive preparation.
- Ability to prepare Financial analysis as required by finance Manager.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Perform other duties that may assign by Finance Manager.
- Coordinate with the finance manager to liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances & complete audit Requirements.
- Ensuring that the Company meets its Tax obligations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting from an accredited university.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards especially IFRS including internal controls.
- Six or more years of experience in a mid-to-upper-level accounting position.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks effectively and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in using a range of office software, including MS/Word, Outlook, Excel, Email.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and issue financial information in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Candidates should submit their CV’s to [email protected]