تنويه هام: بسبب خلل فني طارىء خارج عن إرادتنا لم يتم استلام أية طلبات لهذه الوظيفة خلال الفترة من تاريخ 24 أيلول2021 إلى تاريخ 2 تشرين الأول 2021 . و عليه نرجو من المعنيين إعادة تقديم الطلب على موقع المؤسسة المرفق بإعلان الوظيفة
Job Title: Capacity Strengthening Senior Project Officer
Department: Program Team
Reports To: Deputy Chief of Party
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion throughout Jerusalem, Gaza, and the West Bank. For further information about CRS, please visit: www.crs.org.
CRS is preparing to launch a large-scale, multi-year project designed to strengthen civil society organizations (CSOs) in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The project will support CSOs to (a) strengthen transparency, accountability, responsiveness, and internal systems and processes, (b) increase inclusion and participation of vulnerable groups, and (c) implement projects that address social and economic development needs and encourage greater civic participation. This highly-skilled team is committed to inclusion and participation and brings a depth of experience in accompaniment and capacity building of CSOs.
The Capacity Strengthening Senior Project Officer (SPO) will lead CSO capacity strengthening activities with the project, facilitating the achievement of project objectives through providing technical guidance and advice on capacity strengthening tools, processes and approaches and coordinating and reporting on capacity strengthening activities. The SPO’s deep community and stakeholder engagement skills will ensure that the project provides high quality capacity development, institutional strengthening, and accompaniment to CSOs throughout the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The SPO will apply context-appropriate best practices and lessons learned, constantly working towards improving the impact of the project’s benefits, especially among vulnerable groups.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage talent and supervise a skilled team of Partner Engagement Officers based across the West Bank. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Organize and lead the implementation of capacity strengthening activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Engage in robust outreach efforts among CSOs and lead capacity building and technical support to ensure project activities are implemented per CRS best practices and project guidelines and standards.
- Ensure learning properly accompanies project activities throughout the project cycle. Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and guiding partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences. Analyze implementation challenges and report any inconsistencies and/or gaps to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules.
- Coordinate and oversee working relationships with all local project stakeholders and serve as the liaison between them and the project team to mobilize local actors and promote project activities and impact.
- Supervise and perform ad-hoc inspections of various processes and resources at project sites to ensure timely project activities implementation and adherence to established process standards and procedures.
- Ensure project documentation for assigned activities is complete with all required documents and is filed per agency and donor requirements. Assist with preparation of trends analysis reports and documentation of case studies and promising practices
- Ensure CRS Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct and Ethics is translated to all capacity strengthening activities, project beneficiaries, and relevant community members, including mechanisms to safely make report or provide feedback; ensure compliance with this policy and immediately notify supervisor of any concerns.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in International Relations or in the field of program management would be a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience required.
- Demonstrated leadership in CSO capacity strengthening required.
- Experience with community engagement and fostering participation of vulnerable groups required.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education.
Required Languages - English and Arabic fluency required
Travel - regular travel within Jerusalem and the West Bank required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Familiarity with Organizational Capacity Assessments, USAID's Capacity 2.0 approach, and/or Organizational Performance Index preferred.
- Staff supervision experience strongly preferred.
- Experience delivering trainings and facilitating learning events preferred.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities: Partner Engagement Officers (4)
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, project team, MEAL Manager, MEAL Technical Advisor, and operations staff (e.g. Admin, ICT, Procurement, Finance, Security) and other staff and consultants dedicated to the project.
External: CSOs, community members and other stakeholders in the West Bank
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة