Business Support Associate – Reports and Donor Relations
The UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is
inviting both female and male candidates to apply
for the following position:
Post Title Business Support Associate – Reports and Donor Relations
Contract Type Service Contract SC6
Contract Duration One year (with possible extension)
Duty station East Jerusalem
Post requisition number 125361
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience in the sphere of reporting, media, public relations or event
organisation. Additionally soft skills of communication, judgement, analytics and writing are preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good communication skills in order to provide specialised business support services to a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data
• Ability to proactively identify and recommend areas for improvement to the external relation unit.
• Abilitytobuildrelationshipswithavarietyofindividuals acrossfunctions.
• Experience in coordinating own work and supporting others.
• Ability tomaintain confidentiality..
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
Internal WFP staff can access the VA through LMS/ CAREER page through the following link:
External applicants kindly follow the below link
www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings (requisition number 125361)
Make sure that you answer all mandatory questions and you attaching your updated CV
Females are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline for application is: 25 September 2020