The UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is
inviting both female and male candidates to apply
for the following position:
Post Title Business Support Associate – Reports and Donor Relations
Contract Type Service Contract SC6
Contract Duration One year (with possible extension)
Duty station East Jerusalem
Post requisition number 107558
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience in the sphere of reporting, media, public relations or
event organisation. Additionally soft skills of communication, judgement, analytics and writing
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good communication skills in order to provide specialised business support services to a wide
range of individuals.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data
• Ability to proactively identify and recommend areas for improvement to the external relation unit.
• Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions.
• Experience in coordinating own work and supporting others.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality..
Language: Fluency (level C) in English and Arabic languages. Knowledge of one additional UN
language would be advantageous
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
Internal WFP staff can access the VA through LMS/ CAREER page through the following link:
External applicants kindly follow the below link
Make sure that you answer all mandatory questions and to attach your updated CV
Females are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline for application is: 17 October 2019
Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.