- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
- Assist in compiling information from various sources in order to prepare reports relating to Admin, accounting, finance and statistics.
- Support HoU in the preparation for the Audit mission maintaining high level of confidentiality of WFP data and information.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Completion of university degree in relevant field.
Experience: Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Application guidelines for external candidates
To view the job description and apply to a position, please follow the link External Candidates
- Click on ‘Apply’
- Click on ‘Create an account
- Create a CV and upload online