REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Name of Project: Improving Early Childhood Development in the West Bank and Gaza
Assignment Title: Business analysis for the design of a mobile application to deliver the parenting intervention and a national ECD website
Reference No.: MOH-WB/ECD-CS8
The Ministry of Health has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of Improving Early Childhood Development in the West Bank and Gaza Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services. The consulting services include the following tasks:
Conduct a Business Processes Analysis for both the ECD Mobile Based Application and the ECD Portal:
- Gather from stakeholders and document functional requirements, by conducting interviews, reviewing international and national standards, laws, and bylaws.
- Document business process mapping for the ECD mobile application and portal.
- Define Portal Functionality covering content management, news, notifications, collaboration, user registration, reporting and other portal functionality.
- Develop a Project Plan (description of implementation process, phases, cooperation between purchaser and supplier, reporting requirements)
- Set an Implementation Schedule.
Technical Design and Technical Specifications
- Define the general architecture of the system, and the requirements for logical and technical system architectures.
- Define Technical Requirements
- Document the tree algorithm mapping of the ECD mobile application.
- Set Design Requirements covering look and feel, language support, ECD portal site and page design, content lifecycle, help desk, error handling, user security and other design issues.
- Documentation Requirements
- End-user documentation requirements
- Technical documentation requirements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) can be can be obtained at the address given below.
The consultancy is expected to take place during February 2023 - March 2023 and will require 30 working days.
The Ministry of Health now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: Strong experience (at least 5 years) in institutional development and institutional assessment, and in health systems, Profound experience (at least 5 years) in system analysis and information system and mobile app development, and extensive knowledge in workflow and business process management and familiarity with business process standards and functions.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (by e-mail) by COB February 28th, 2023.
Ministry of Health
World Bank Projects Management Unit
E-mail: [email protected]