مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
BioMed Technician, (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a BioMed Technician. This position will initially be contracted for six months, renewable based on needs and activities.
- Performing and carrying out all necessary complex / advanced installation, maintenance and repair of MSF biomedical equipment
- Preventive and curative maintenance works for the equipment according to the MSF and/or manufacturer's protocols, manuals, and recommendations and ensuring that cleaning and simple maintenance are properly carried out by medical staff
- Ensuring that all record sheets and books related to maintenance are always completed (including date of intervention, replaced parts, problems and solutions) and preparing necessary reports before and after any repair or required maintenance
- Advising and assisting the medical and supply department about biomedical equipment
- IT assistance
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Biomedical Technician diploma preferred; Mechanical Technician or Electrical Technician diploma accepted
- Two years of experience in a relevant field
- Advanced computer skills essential
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) essential
- Flexibility, teamwork, excellent organisational skills
- Driving license desirable
Interested applicants, please submit ALL of the following:
- C.V. and cover letter in English;
- Copy of relevant diplomas and work certificates.
Please write BioMed Technician on your application or it will not be considered. CVs will not be returned and incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City).
*Hardcopy (paper) CVs only, no online applications for this position*
The deadline for submitting applications is : Saturday, 24th February at 16:00
*Candidates with a Biomedical Technician diploma will be prioritised in the selection process.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply