We are looking to hire a dedicated Bilingual Arabic / English PR & Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, reach out to potential funders, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed as a Communications Officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor's Degree with experience as a Communications Officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including letters, publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries and arrange interviews
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Support the University’s Development office in regional outreach & Fundraising campaigns
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
- Excellent Arabic & English verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software strongly preferred
Interested applicants must submit their resume to [email protected] Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.