Tender No. 24.2017
Audit Service for Islamic Relief Gaza Office and implementing Projects
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced audit company/individuals to perform The Audit for Islamic relief – Palestine (Gaza office) for the years 2018/2019/2020 and the implementing Projects.
CVs and Company profile
The Audit Company shall submit its CVs/ Company profile showing the followings:
- The company date of establishment
- The founder/s partner/s and Manager/s name/s and Qualifications
- The number of offices and branches all over the world.
- The classification the company (International Company, National Company with international standards, licensed local company etc.)
- The company Registration and license
- Any partnership/ representation agreement
- Any accreditations, participating in international publications, workshops held/attended
- The number of staff with their classifications.
- The working team qualifications, experience, licenses, Registration, Memberships and training.
- The company distinguished none -profit Clients in the last five years.
The interested candidates and who are available for this assignment can visit IRPAL office to receive the tender booklet for free.
- Candidates should submit their updated company profile and CVs along with the financial proposal in a package containing two separate envelopes (sealed and stamped) to Islamic Relief office, Al Azhar Square, Al Dawli 2 Tower , Gaza, Palestine , no later than Thursday 14/12/2017(13:30 pm at the latest).
- Inquiries can be sent to the following email: [email protected]
- Contact person: Mohmmed R.Al Shawa : Finance Manger .
- Tel: 08 2833343 , Fax: 08 2844606