The A.M. Qattan Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Assistant Curator to work in its offices in Ramallah. Following is the description of this position:
Efficiently contributing to development and delivery of public projects and events within the Public Programme, using a participatory approach with the relevant staff and partners and in line with the Foundation’s vision and strategic directions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Cultural Management, or other related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in community-based project planning and coordination.
- Interest and knowledge of the arts and culture scene in Palestine, and the region at large.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and potentially competing interests.
- Excellent knowledge and command of computer Microsoft office programmes.
- High communications skills, good networking and team work abilities.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Occasionally, flexible work hours are required to accommodate evening and weekend activities.
Interested individuals should submit the application coupled with their CV and letter of interest online through Apply Now-button below.
Deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday 06/11/2017. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.