Employment Opportunity for a Mid-Level Architect
Union Construction and Investment (UCI) is one of the largest real-estate development and investment companies in Palestine. Established in 2005, UCI has changed the culture of Palestine’s residential and commercial development. UCI’s projects include TABO (www.TABO.ps), Masyoun Gardens (www.masyoungardens.ps) and MENA Geothermal (www.menageothermal.com) and is now offering an outstanding opportunity for a Mid-Level Architect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies, drawings, supervision of TABO construction projects including homes and all added services.
- Assist in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications, for indoor or outdoor use.
- Preparing, submitting, and following up on building permit application for construction works for TABO project.
- Review and supervise the technical documentations such as BOQs, Tender documents, general and special conditions, with all the drawings and their applications for any project.
- Maintain regular visits and supervise all of TABO construction projects.
- Handle all customer related issues and requirements that are provided by the Sales Department .
- Communicate and work directly with the Sales Department to facility smooth work flow and completion of projects.
- Attend all the construction meetings.
- Coordinate tasks with the engineers in the Engineering Department.
- Perform any bidding process; ready to apply any of its stages each with all of its procedures, and criteria.
- Conduct construction analysis and design; manually and using computerized programs such as Autodesk software (3D Max, AutoCAD, Revit).
- Insert the applications of LEED projects, its application, and its design.
- Analyze and revise any correctional error measurements.
- Perform all work related tasks assigned by your Direct Supervisor and/or the General Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Good command of English and Arabic (written/oral).
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a site engineer.
- Good experience in finishing works.
- Good knowledge in programs related to Architectural Engineering.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or comments from clients, coworkers, supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Excellent communication, time management, analytical and quantitative skills.
- High work ethics and professionalism.
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply please complete our online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة