AIDA Administration Assistant Jerusalem (Nationals only) - Part time (60%)
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines;
- Assist with the implementation of the support functions according to AIDA strategy and action plans;
- Assist with timely and punctual communications for AIDA to support the overall effectiveness as a coordinating body
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management;
- Ensure proper filing of documents, both physically and digitally;
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Perform other tasks as required by management.
Administration and Coordination
- Assist maintaining up to date mailing lists and contact details of members, donors, advocacy targets and other relevant AIDA interlocutors and stakeholders, as needed;
- Support updating and maintaining of the AIDA website, and other online platforms under supervision of AIDA Advocacy Coordinator and AIDA Director;
- Assist managing information sharing among AIDA members;
- Support the disseminating of information pertaining to issues of relevance (reports, meetings, events, etc.) related to the work of AIDA members;
- Assist in developing and maintaining a calendar of upcoming events that can be shared among AIDA members;
- Support the planning and preparation of all AIDA related meetings, including General Meetings, Executive Committee meetings, and other meetings with externals.
- Liaise with assistants from external AIDA interlocutors to schedule meetings, send agendas and share minutes of meetings;
- Responsible for working with NRC Support staff to carry out support services functions including, procurements, HR finance and Bookkeeping related to AIDA.
- Responsible for petty cash payments ensuring that the cash payments are correctly recorded in cashboxes and cash count is conducted on daily basis.
- Responsible for tracking and collection of membership fees.
- Collect and manage data on behalf of AIDA members as needed;
- Assist the Secretariat, the Chair, and the Executive Committee with various functions related to gathering information and conducting research on topics relevant to members and AIDA strategy;
- Assist in collecting data from members and maintaining structured monitoring and reporting mechanisms;
- Support other kinds of data entry and information management issues, as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Social Sciences, Administration or related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with an NGO or UN agency
- Fluency in English and Arabic language, both written and verbal, with Hebrew desirable
- Ability to understand and strategically use information.
- Information management or data entry experience preferred;
- Good ICT skills, particularly word and excel
- Background that includes knowledge of humanitarian and development sector trends in Palestine;
- Ability to work under pressure, to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet tight deadlines;
Working hours: 24 hours a week
Salary and Benefits: according to NRC's salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Jerusalem
Contract duration: one year
Contract type: Fixed term contract - Part time (60%)
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة