Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Advocacy Officer, Gaza Base (1 Position)
- Collect, analyze, synthesize and disseminate field data for advocacy objectives.
- Develop specific outputs of interest for achieving the general objectives of the advocacy strategy.
- Improve MdM’s networking with local actors in Gaza (civil society organisations, national NGOs, grassroots advocacy groups)
- Improve and follow up MdM’s, local partners’ and CBOs’ data collection.
- A degree in Social Sciences, or in any other relevant field (law, journalism, public health, international relations, anthropology).
- Valuable experience in producing written outputs, analysis, methodological recollection of data and creative communication skills.
- Experience in addressing authorities.
- Experience in translating Arabic to English/French.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Knowledge of Kobo-toolkit collect is a plus
- Experience using Adobe creative suite programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
- High sense of curiosity.
- Extensive experience in maintaining network activities including with national or International NGO’s and official service providers.
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ADVOFF/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday May 03rd, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.