ADVOCACY AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER (MATERNITY COVER)
Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Advocacy and Communication Officer (maternity cover) to support MAP’s advocacy and communications activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good, relevant communication, interviewing, advocacy and research experience.
- Experience of networking with partners, coalitions and others.
- Experience in producing or overseeing production of short videos is desirable
- Familiarity with key organisations providing and/or advocating for healthcare to Palestinians in the oPt is desirable.
Skills and abilities
- Strong social media and IT skills and ability to produce good quality still images.
- Excellent working use of English and Arabic.
- Strong appreciation of risks facing MAP and the need to adhere to agreed policy guidelines in communications.
- Ability to live, work and travel in and around the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and to and around Gaza.
- Working use of Hebrew is desirable.
- Graduate qualification in political science, communication, advocacy or at least equivalent experiences in a related field.
- Good understanding of the political contexts affecting access to healthcare in the oPt.
- Good understanding of issues relating to health and health systems for Palestinians in the oPt is desirable.
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Wednesday 18 November 2020. Please write “Application – Adv and Comm office Mat cover” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THIS IS A ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT. PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS THE POSITION MAY CLOSE BEFORE CLOSING DATE IF ENOUGH SUITABLE APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED.