Teacher Creativity Center "TCC" is defined as a non-profit, non-governmental Palestinian registered organization that is mainly devoted to transforming the role of education in Palestine to become a socially-responsible education.
The Arab Campaign for Education for All (ACEA), an educational, enlightening and independent, non-profit movement made up of networks, coalitions, NGOs, community- based organizations, Teacher Unions and other trade union federations and other activities interested in education in the Arab countries. It seeks to unify and mobilize civil society efforts to ensure the achievement of the SDG4.
The establishment of the Arab Campaign for Education for All comes within the framework of the Global Campaign for Education (GCE) emanating from the Jomtien Forum 1990, Dakar Forum in April 2000, and based on Sana’a Declaration issued by Sana'a Conference held on the 27th of May 2009, which would contribute to the promotion of education as a fundamental human right, mobilizing efforts to advocate the governments and the international community to fulfill their promises, in general, and to ensure basic, compulsory, free and quality education for all, especially children, women, the disadvantaged, and people with disabilities. The Arab Campaign for Education for All (ACEA) is committed to achieving its mission within the framework of objectivity, transparency, accountability, equality, non-discrimination and following democratic standards and processes in all plans and procedures. It also adopted the commitment of the Global Campaign for Education for All (GCE) at the 2001 World Conference, to build an international movement based on the principles of good governance.
ACEA is committed to achieve the following objectives:
Ensure that governments are committed to developing and implementing legislation, systems, policies and programs that align with the SDG4
Strengthening the internal structure of the campaign in line with the principles and requirements of good governance
Building the capacities of the members and ensuring financial sustainability for ACEA members.
Strengthening regional and international partnerships and networking to achieve the campaign's goals.
TCC (Teacher Creativity Center) as a leader to the Arab Campaign for Education for All is seeking a candidate to fill the position of advocacy and campaigning coordinator, under the overall guidance of TCC’s General Director and the board members of ACEA, in carrying out the mission, vision and strategic goals of ACEA, and contributing in developing the vision of the Right to Education Program.
- Provide support to the ACEA members at the national level with their policy- and advocacy-related work.
- Follow up releasing the position papers
- Follow up the advocacy campaigns
- Participation in regional and international spaces related to policy-making
- Supervising the campaign committees related to setting policies and its relationship at the regional and international level
- Contribute to financing campaigns and writing proposals
- Coordination with the Capacity Building Department to build the capacities of the coalitions and empower them at the policy level
- Coordination with the Secretary-General on the presence and representation of the campaign in the spaces
- Monitoring regional and national educational policies, trends, and educational processes.
- Writing bi-annual and annual result-based reports
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.A degree or higher in social sciences or any related field.
- At least 3 years proven of experience working with NGOs
- Ability/ (flexibility) to travel
- Very good command of written and verbal Arabic and English languages. Knowledge of French would be a bonus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent critical and creative thinking. Competence in writing clear and accessible information and policy briefs and analytical pieces.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.