A not-for-profit developmental organization wishes to recruit a fulltime "Administrative Director", through Excellence Hire as an external recruiter.
The Administrative Director is a senior level position that provides oversight to the effective and efficient management of the organization. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in leading and managing change, while delivering high-quality administrative support within resource constraints. The role of Administrative Director requires well-developed managerial competencies in a complex and diverse environment. S/he is expected to lead and develop administrative functions, mainly: HR, IT, Procurement, Logistics & Facilities; and to have overall day-to-day management responsibility of the aforementioned functions and work closely with all programs and other departments at the organization. S/he shall report directly to the head of the organization.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s Degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience with non for-profit organizations.
- 10+ years’ experience in support functions with at least 5 in management level.
- Experience in the use of technology and computer applications/software.
- Solid experience of developing, managing & monitoring the day-to-day activities in the different functions.
- Budget management experience.
- Familiarity with local laws; familiarity with different international donors’ policies and regulations is a plus.
- Strong English & Arabic spoken and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking
- Directing others & building effective Teams
- Proven representational, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
Kindly submit your application online before the end of 02/10/2022